Would you think doing a commercial and putting it up on YouTube be an effective way of marketing my business?

Favorite Answer

Depends on the business but I have a company that uses a professional spokesmodel to do just that.

Go to youtube and search for "Spokesmodels" and "Natasha" and you can see commercials she has made. Definitely eyecatching. Good Luck.

Assuming you have an online business.... this is actually a very good idea for two reasons:

YouTube gets and amazing amount of traffic and it's not just kids. Depending on what your product is, you will get some new traffic. If it is a very clever video (and less than 2 minutes), you never know what will happen. Just make sure you use the right keywords in your video title and add a link back to your website.

The other benefit is the ever valuable link back to your website. That can only help with your SEO.

We post our clients videos every chance we get.

I doubt it would be the MOST effective way unless you somehow manage to include something that gets it some notoriety on the news and gets a lot of hype for people searching for it.

It WOULD certainly be an inexpensive way and a good way to START getting your name out there. It would certainly be a worthwhile experience.

It could be depending on the kind of commercial. I know that quite a few people use that.

Only if your target market is using YouTube. I think it is mostly kids. While that is a huge market, they can't buy online.

I DO I think that it is a vary good idea.( free advertising)I have been thinking that same thing for a vary long time. someone who don't think so !! Well!! Would be as D. trump would say ( Your fired) Making it E-Z makes scents is what i say!! E-Z MAID INC. Making it E-Z makes scents.

Source(s): life