anybody buying the Saddam execution?

In the video it looks like they were posing for pictures, then it goes dead?

they were being very careful with the noose and with his neck for someone that was about to be killed?

and Saddam didnt seem to mind being there @ all?

and how come nobody ever talks about the body doubles he has? remember when desert storm was going on and The world learned that He had people cosmetically altered to look like him?

Funny that story just fell off the Earth ( wonder what happened to those body doubles? )

HMMMMMMMMMMM?

Dont let the media spoon feed you your news!!

Im not sure why you ppl are attacking me instead of answering the question, ( personally I think he's dead )

I asked the question to stir debate.

Not the be Ridiculed.

• Rasta
    Favorite Answer

In the video it looks like they were posing for pictures, then it goes dead? I'm sure the full video will surface soon enough.

They were being very careful with the noose and with his neck for someone that was about to be killed? He was treated with respect until the end, therefore care was taken while putting the noose around his neck.

Saddam didnt seem to mind being there @ all? How else was he going to act...at that point no matter what you do you're going to be swinging...

How come nobody ever talks about the body doubles he has? Saddam was the one that employed the body doubles...he was in US custody..right before the execution he was turned over to the Iraqi government for the hanging...It was clearly him in the video

There they were answered...

To let you know, I am not one to believe what I am told, I rarely believe the media or the government, but sometimes seeing is believing...so find another conspiracy theory and I might jump on board with you in that one!

the wester media has taken it upon themselves to shield its viewers form the harsh realities of life , was, and death.

It is not that he did not hang and I agree that they took some special moves to be sure that his tender neck did not get rope burnt.

I think that they took too much care with the fool and if I was the person putting the nuse on him I would have made sure that he felt it.

Wonderful! It's started already. The conspiracy nutcase emulators are popping up so that the REAL conspiracies get thrown into the same ash can.

Get a life, faker!

Who are you? Really? CIA? Illuminati? Or Those Who May Not Be Mentioned?

Unfortunately, it's an understandable question.

Considering the number of lies our government has fed us in the past six years, paranoia isn't an aberration, it's common sense...

How did I know this would come up. Just knew that some kool-aid drinker would try this. Ding Dong Saddam is dead.

I agree with you fully.

Actually I have the same problem, my name is Elvis and everyone thinks I'm dead to. That guy buried at Gracelands is my double.

you just need a life,its new year dude smoke with different kinds of pot you need a change-up,you are so sober that your comments are so paranoid

So nobody was executed in the states since we didn't see it.

Wow - where do you refuel your black helicopters??

Sheesh. Paranoid much?