irfan b asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Can you tell what the south beach diet is ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

http://www.southbeachdiet.com/index3.asp Take from the website....

The South Beach Diet™ is not a traditional low-carb plan. Instead, you'll be encouraged to choose the right carbs, such as whole grains and certain fruits and vegetables; the right fats, such as olive and canola oil; and lean sources of protein. You'll find plenty of information on The South Beach Diet™ Online to help guide you. Explore this site for more on the diet and what you can expect.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

SB nutrition plan is a three area nutrition plan #a million is to get you off common carbs and sugar... so which you ought to grant all of it up.. difficult before each and every thing yet extremely worth it. (a million to 3 weeks) area 2 you positioned back countless the carbs / complicated carbs. area 3 maintenance. good for loosing stomic fat. is greater handy that countless the different ones.. difficult to outlive long term. the only with Dr? Oprah's dietician (bob vegetables's "the main suitable existence nutrition plan" is a good one too and not incredibly so difficult to do.

• 1 decade ago

It's a diet where for 2wks you don't eat any carbs then you slowly start adding them back in. I loved it, it worked well with me. You can eat all the meat and vegatables you want. If you get the recipe book it shows you all types of neat recipes like you can make something almost like mash potatoes with calliflower. If you stick to it you can lose up to 13 pounds in 2wks.

• 1 decade ago

First two weeks, no carbs. After that you can eat whole grain carbs and fruits. It looks good on paper. I've never tried it. You can get one of the diet books from your local library. It contains recipes and other interesting tidbits.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

diet for losers

• 1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, and beer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.