Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

public warning to all yahoo answers people !?

the water drinking bottles sent out as a thank you from yahoo , contain lead in the writing on the outside and may pose a health risk, a real nice thank you !, or are they just trying to poison us ?

Update:

for those asking it has a california warning lable about the lead on the bottle !

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

uh, uh, someone gotta lot of explaining to do. it shows somebody is not doing their supposedly jobs, why do you want to poison by giving gifts!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • meharg
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

No, Y!A isn't a good talk board for a PSA. As for the traditional public getting unwell related to your Questions and solutions re: your love affair with the stunning Moon, we've had time to alter our digestive systems, to coach us for the worst. in spite of the undeniable fact that, the fee at which you the two have moved have left many persons quite unwell-equipped to deal with the resultant bile that subsidized up in our systems, and is the reason the retching noises heard for the time of Y!A on an popular foundation.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Only if you lick the designs on the bottle, and even if there are trace amounts of something, Prop 65 (a California law) requires these notices be posted

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The water bottles were a gift for the trolls. They announced the new troll-control measures in the blog. The bottle is one of the ones they're not allowed to talk about.

Enjoy your bottle!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How do you know that the paint contains lead? Have you been licking it and now getting lead poisoning?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I didnt receive the drinking bottles.

• Z
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I seriously doubt that!

Lead based pigments are near extint.

If this is the case, you have a winning lottery ticket, now all you need is a great lawyer! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no one gave me a drinking bottle, probably because i'm just a level 3 peon

• 1 decade ago

so whats wrong with the hats because i am a level 5

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like lead. Can I have yours?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.