Runescape account anyone????

i like to play runescape but i cant get past my level 54 character. i try making money but his mining fishing cooking are low and i cant collect bbones. so i would aprecciate if anyone could give me an old account that you dont youse anymore that would be nice. i know its against jagex rules for account trading but i really need the help.

if you do have an account dont post it here send it to my email: mikeypalentine@yahoo.com

Favorite Answer

Rule 6 - Account Sharing/Trading

Each account should only be used by ONE person. Account sharing is NOT allowed.

You may not sell, transfer or lend your account to anyone else, or permit anyone else to use your account, and you may not accept an account that anybody else offers you.

• meharg

nicely I even have 3 debts and one 87 named bart dude123 one lvl 70 named talon341 and the two have 0 blackmakrs i visit take good care of your accoutn and im a good participant so i visit make it extreme interior the precise extreme scores and u will b haooy ti see what has replace into of your account

I have one that I have stopped using. I can't remember the exact level, but I have 71 archery...

If you want it let me know

hmmm...

that game are so bord....

im lv 75 now...

and didnt know what to do....

that a craps game......

but some time its can be fun...

hehe

... just make a new one, that would be nice