Is it ok to put my personal photo in my hi5 profile? ( since any one can easily copy and paste my pic?

Favorite Answer

i didnt because i was scared that my pic would end up in the wrong hands. people take your pic and glue them to bodies of other people and post them on the web.

Source(s): i seen it happen before

Well, it depends upon you. You already know that pics from hi5 and orkut can be copied, pasted, downloaded and used for other purposes. One of my friends pic was downloaded and used to create a similar profile as his.. and you can understand the tensions thereafter. If that doesnt really bother you, you may go ahead and put up your pics. Infact, profiles with original pics are more genuine/honest and "cheat" less than those with unreal pics. :)

It depends on the picture and what you fear will happen with it. If youre worried then Id suggest you dont post it