Does this guy like me???!!!?

My best friend says he loves me more than anything else in the world. The guy's extremely possessive and hates me talking to other guys. Recently a guy was interested in me and my friend persuaded me to change my mind. He also calls me his baby? What is he thinking?

Favorite Answer

do not go further with this relationship other than friendship--if he's possessive now, imagine how bad he'll be if you are romantically involved--and you probably need to address this issue with him and let him know that you can take care of yourself and will decide who to talk to and go out with--if he disagrees then he is no friend.

first u need to talk to him, with a situation like this u just cant go with the flow so fast, u need to talk it slow, he does like u i can tell u that right now, he is thinking since u are going along with it, u also like him as much as he likes u, and he wants it to go far. just keep urself safe, and dont go for this opportunity before u know some deep stuff about him.

good luck*

I'm not sure, but my best guess is no, if he likes you he will make his move.

But you don't want to make the move because you don't want to mess up this friendship.

yes this guy likes you without a doubt ..if he didnt ,he wouldnt be possessive ..

he only wants you for certain reasons, which don't include a lasting meaningful relationship

I wonder ... has he said let's try and make something of this?