should i call him?

i like this guy in my class and everybody knows he likes me but doesn't know i like him back, i call him a lot and talk then he will call me but lately he doesn't have anything to say should i stop calling him so much last time i talk to him was x-mas (he called me he does call me too)

i really want to call him but don''t want him to think i have to talk to him everyday?

what should i do?

Favorite Answer

First thing honey is tell him you like him. It could be that he doesn't have much to say cause he is wondering. If he likes you as much as you say he does, it could be that he's looking for signs from you. It could also be the same reason why you haven't heard from him.

You should probably be honest with him about your feelings. that would make things less awkward between y'all on the phone.

Sometimes people start finding the phone too impersonable. Tell him the next time you have to make the call short today, but why don't you stop by for a soda this afternoon.

yes call him but keep it casual. Should be fine after the initial 5 mins. Make sure you have a list of things to say in case conversation runs out.

well I think that if doesnt call you THAT MUCH ..slow it down...call him as much as he calls you..it will be really hard but that way you can see if he really cares if he does then he will start callin you since you wont call him but dont stop talking to him in person ... when class is over telll HIM to CALL YOU!!!! and if he doesnt dont call him talk to him in class again and ask him y he didnt call you .... and then tell him to call you later..lol it like a cycle but you need self control!!!

Source(s): experince

I would wait until new year and then if he hasn't called you give him a quick call to wish him happy new year and then just tell him how you feel - what have you got to lose?

if i were you wouldn't call him because you're a girl, a man must to call your first, and yo know he is like you, right??? so don't give up to make your character are best in front of him, OK???????

you should try something different like maybe going to the movies or going to a party or a club.

• AK

Call him or don't, it's up to you. Do whatever you want. Why are you stressing over this?

just CALL!