how much is the gem stone cuprain elbite worth per carrot for a clear blue green tint?

Favorite Answer

The best place to get your answer is by searching on

www.ebay.com

Do a search and you will find this item along with the price people are really willing to pay for it. Follow some of the auctions to see how they end and what the ending price is. That will tell you what you want to know.

Good luck.

TB

It wasn't until Mary of Burgundy married Archduke Maximilian of Austria in 1477 that a diamond replaced into ever used as an engagement ring (a minimum of that's the 1st checklist of one among those hoop). Engagement rings themselves have been used for hundreds of years in the previous that! interior the 9th century, Pope Nicolas I stated that a guy had to supply a girl a hoop of gold to represent his wealth and skill to supply for her. initially gemstones have been used to tutor historic previous by using applying birthstones the two of the couple's mom and dad or of the couple themselves. 2 gemstone rings have been common for somewhat some time/ most of the girls human beings in my kinfolk have gemstone engagement rings. My mom's ring is my father's birthstone. this is a ruby with tiny diamond area stones set in yellow gold. My aunt positioned on a citrine ring. My uncle inherited an previous ring, however the stone had fallen out. whilst he desperate he wanted to point to my aunt, he had little or no money. He positioned a fascinating dark blue sapphire interior the previous placing he had! It sooooo especially!!! be careful nonetheless, there are people who don't think an engagement is actual with no diamond. I had a chum who wanted a ruby engagement ring, so as that's what her fiance have been given her. Her mom stated they weren't somewhat engaged through fact he did not purchase her a diamond. money replaced into not a controversy for them (she's an electric engineer and he's a working laptop or workstation engineer or something). She definitely wanted a ruby. The long and the in need of this is that the unique ruby replaced into by probability destroyed whilst they have been given the hoop sized (the jeweler tousled and the ruby shattered). Her mom gained out and the fiance offered a diamond to change it. definite, gem stone engagement rings are very cool. the backside lin is yo would desire to do in spite of makesyou chuffed. a hoop has not something to do with the incontrovertible fact that the marriage is there; this is purely an emblem!