How do I store a fruit pie after it has been baked?

Favorite Answer

Cover it with plastic wrap. On the counter is usually fine for a day, but refrigeration is better--if you have room for it with the Christmas leftovers.

• Lisa B

On a pie plate with a cover. After a day, I usually refrigerate the pie after the guests have left.

• MT C

Mine don't stay around long enough to be concerned about storage. But if I had to, I would refrigerate without sealing, as sealing would tend to soften the crust. This is for short term only. For longer storage, more than a couple days, I would consider freezing it and then putting it into a vacuum pack to preserve moisture.

Cover it with saran wrap, and store it in the refrigerator. That will keep it fresher and less apt to get moldy before it's finished.

covered on the table..............or slap in the fridge, you could microwave later

Source(s): i'm getting hungry

SEND IT TO ME I WILL EAT IT FOR YOU I DON'T SAVE FRUIT PIES THANKS