JBgirl asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

what is the best night time wrinkle cream for a mid 20's girl who wants to prevent and reduce fine lines?

Favorite Answer

Best thing you can do to prevent fine lines is to wear a moisturizer/ foundation with a high SPF factor, right now that's the biggest threat to our skin, Drink plenty of water, as for skin care brands, Lancome do a range called "first signs" Clarins do good skin care ranges. I personally use Dermalogica because it's the best researched skin care there is. Prescritptives is good. http://www.dermalogica.com

At our age you really need to concentrate on what your eating to, like I say use products with a good SPF in it. Drink loads of water avoid to much sugar because this destroys collagen which when broken down skin will loose it's firmness and it's ability to 'ping' back into place after an expression, oh the other thing I do is I use a plant based collagen gel morning and night, good luck

http://www.prescriptives.com

I use Avon, New repair and protect eye serum for ages 25 to 35. Im 26 and i have been using it for a year, and i still have no wrinkles and the fine lines have gone too. I still get asked for ID to clubs so it def does work! lol

Source(s): www.avon.co.uk

The best way to prevent fine lines at this age is to wear a good sunscreen whenever you are outside during the day.

Arbonne's NutriminC RE9 REcover night creme.

It runs $72 retail. order infor on my profile.

• GD-Fan

Ponds

Mary Kay Timewise miracol set!!!!!!!!!!! WOW its amazing!!

Source(s): experience