What have you done with a lazer pointer?

Our cat, would chase the red dot everywhere, she even learned to recognize the sound of the switch, whenever she heard it she'd come a running.

• Duke
    Favorite Answer

To me, it's fun but you guys should be careful with it if pointed to the eye that could make you blind or if you point to the authorities then you will get shot....

• outler

the detrimental aspects are greater services to at night,while cockpit lighting fixtures are dim and darkish. The eyes of the pilots have adapted to the darkish, so the scholars are completely dialated to permit the main quantity of sunshine in. The lasers, while shined interior the eyes will reason non everlasting blindness simply by brightness of it, and this might reason a detrimental photograph to seem interior the pilots ingenious and prescient, which will bring about a black spot. that's usually very risky, becasue of the situations that they usaully take place is while the airplane is in approah to land and this blindness may bring about accidnets, simply by fact the pilot would not have enought time for the eyes to absolutely adapt lower back to the darkish as this could take approximately 30 minutes, and runways at nmight are incredibly a black hollow, with lighting fixtures on the two edge of them. there have been many comments of pilots going to the hosiptal simply by temportay blindness led to by utilising lasers hitting them quickly interior the attention, which incaptiates them from the flight deck responsibilities, and any time an group member turns into incapatied, the airline has to placed up a NTSB rfile.

I did pretty close to the same thing I could make my cat run or jump anywhere I wanted him to.

me my brother and my cousins pointed one into the window of the house accross the street from us and the guy woke up thinking he was being shot by a sniper and hit the floor i laughed for a month {i know what happened because the people who lived there had kids that were good friends with my brother}

My sister just done that the other day to my weenie dogs, They went crazy trying to catch the red dot...Too Funny...

•  

I use mine for Remote Control Cat too!

I pointed it directly in my eyes-it was the best. Aww that's some cute cat.

I do the same thing with my cats. They go nuts

when i was in college..me and my roommate pointed at the guy's hostel just for fun..it turns out that the room we pointed was our classmate..the next day, he told everyone in our class that someone which he proclaims as a secret admirer has pointed his room...we laughed so hard and we never told him that it was ours..

lol...i have a cat but i dont have a laser pointer...hmmm you just gave me an idea...my cat is so boring, he is not so playful maybe i'll try to get him one