how t9 works in mobile ?

Favorite Answer

t9 is an application that saves u d trouble of hitting ur keypads when typing a text message or other forms of text.what happens is u hit a sequence of ur keypad to write a word e.g to write 'HEAVEN',u'll hit d sequence:4 3 2 8 3 6.now,it'll bring up other words that can be written with that sequence e.g mine came up with...just heaven actually.another word like 'card' comes up with-base,case,care,bare,bard,cape,acre,abre n abse.enjoy it.

Not sure on this one. I have a cell phone and i send over 2000 text messages a month and i still cannot figure it out. Check in your user guide. My user guide to my phone is not really user friendly and does not explain it to where i can understand it, and i work for a cell phone company. Isn't that terrible? Hehehhe!

it is so simple yar. i use it and my friends used to say how do you write a long sms in just 1min? read it`s help from your mobile and use it. it`s 2 easy yaar