Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 decade ago

Once again I was reported. I leave it up to the people, is my answer profane in any way.?

"PLEASE KEEP A CLEAN MIND WHEN READING" I did not write the question, I answered it.

Question: anyone know how to get hockey puck marks off goalie equipment?

(MY) Answer: scrub it till you get the pu** off of it.

Reason of Violation:Profanity

For reasons of being reported I have taken out the profane letters u and k out of the end of the letters p and u.

I answered the question not asked it, and I put the ** on the answer so I won't be reported again.

Be honest please.

Favorite Answer

I think your answer was an attempt to demonstrate some wit, and that's not allowed by the Yahoo trolls. They don't want you to be witty or sarcastic or even the least little bit insightful. They prefer bland. I bet their offices are painted beige and they all drive flex fuel vehicles.

Well..to be frank...you could have used another word besides the one you had wrote. Now I admit I have seen stronger language used and the person/persons tried a different salutation in writing it also but unforuntately you were the one that was caught and reported.This is Yahoo and you have young adults as well as adults and maybe even younger that use this website so naturally Yahoo wants to keep it clean for all to enjoy.So to evade a next time on being reported try a diffrent wording in your answer so you won't be flogged the next time.

Yahoo r commies. I got a question deleted that asked if a fictional character from a syrup bottle was sexy. Hockey puck no your answer is not profane

Nope

I truthfully don't see anything wrong. I tend to agree with you. There are much more offensive things to report like illiteracy.

Please consider that over half of the other folks here are inbred morons. Look at most of them in spelling and grammar. I just accept the violation, LOL at the less brained and move on.

Don't let your tears out that easy,grow up and who cares what other people think,I've been kicked out of lots of things in life,so if someone ratted you out....who cares.You really need some self-esteem classes.

but remember this the person that reported you is not always the one who posted the question.

yea it is a little funny though

• hallie

haha thats just a bit ridiculous. people have no lives if they reported that

• Dr. NG

No you didn't deserve to be reported.Some self-righteous idiot do-gooder found profanity where there was none.