should i cross dress for my girlfriend?

you see, we were watching a movie and she asked me to put on a skirt for our next date. she said i would be rewared, what do i do? what's a girl's point of view on this subject?

all she said was i would look sexy, shes not a lesbo

Favorite Answer

Sweetheart, you do what your heart tells you! Maybe she just wants to see how dedicated you are! Show her that she can trust in you! Also remember to do what your heart tells you! That will forever be your moral compass!

Happy New Year!

• lex

put one on and flounce around like you are really up for it,,some women love this because it is the ultimate show of masculinity,,,you are either going to get really lucky that night or she is putting you on the open market to the highest bidder.i think it is great and i would have my husband do it if not for the fact im only 5 foot 8 and he is huge and 6 foot 4 and i dont even own a dress or a skirt,,nice thought tho.

Dude, NO. It's just wrong. I recommend staying home to play dress up. (I would be cautious about that "rewared" thing though.)

if you like the freaky kind, you can find one that will keep the freak in the home and not try to con you into demeaning things like wearing womens clothes in public, it serves no purpose except to provide ammunition for the future. Id get rid of this one before its too late.

do it if ur really that desperate, but, I wouldn't do it!

Girls really like guys with a backbone, guy who are free thinking, and independant. You may not get anything that night but trust me, It will help out in the long run!

• OLD

Well if you want to. Just a suggestion don't wear high heels, you may want to make a fast getaway if she straps on a dildo.

Why not? It's just clothes- maybe not what you're used to, of course. I'd just make sure that she's not taking you to a gay bar or rainbow convention- you might get left there, you know.

Try this:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/erotic_stories_and_f...

Maybe it'll help, huh.

Definitely don't do it if it makes you feel uncomfortable. if she really liked you, she wouldn't expect you to do something that you don't want to do. respect your dignity and protect your masculinity. don't go there... in the long run she wont be worth it.

it sounds like a trick or treat question...truthfully, I would not want to see a man in womans clothes in public.....or even in private....I would never ask someone to do that....

yeah sounds like she is bisexual, likes men and women. Lucky u! watch some porn together woo hoo