messenger cant connect?

i changed the proxy settings and i still cant log in. i deleated yahoo and reinstalled it and i still cant get into instant messanger.

Favorite Answer

u must be having a problem with yahoo messenger or ur pc or may be with ur internet

if u want change password then u can change ur password by clicking on forget password

then u hv to fill up ur information and also the security question

then u can hv ur new password

Sometimes yahoo has some problems. You may not be able to connect for a full day or two. It is very annoying. If it is not yahoo just acting up, it is possible that some idiot ( that could be anywhere in the world ) may have saw you type in your password in the id box on accident and got it before you deleted it, or they just figured it out. The FIRST thing I would do, if you can is go to change the password. Go through the web page, " Change yahoo password " , try signing in again with that password, and if it still doesn't work I would wait a day or two.

I think it's yahoo have a few problems where you are located at.

Good luck and have a great day!