Daniel asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

when should i start to shave my face?

i have bum fluff on my face. Im getting more aware of it. I dont no what to do ? Shall i start to shave?

I dont want to ask my dad.. my mum said i could get a razor...

what shall i do?

Favorite Answer

Yes get rid of that peach fuzz. It looks ridiculous. Shave it off.

As others here have said, start shaving whenever you want to.

Some claim shaving makes it thicker but that is an illusion - you're going through puberty so its getting thicker anyway and will probably continue to get thicker long after you are done with the rest of puberty. If shaving made it thicker then every man would have a solid forrest of stubble on his face and you wouldn't be able to see the skin at all.

Some guys start to grow a beard in their early teens. Others don't have much a beard until they are in their twenties. The right time to start shaving is when you decide that you want to start.

What the heck is bum fluff?

If you want to start shaving; go ahead & start. I remember when I was 13, I noticed hair on my face. I borrowed my Dad's razor & tried shaving an inch or so on my leg; to get used to using one. To this day (I'm 43 now), that patch on my leg is still hairless!

If you are self conscious of it you'll feel better if you get a razor and shave it off.

Get a razor and shave your face, and your pubic area too.

when hair starts to grow on your face that is the time to shave.

A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

When you start having facial hair and you want it off of your face.

when its obvious you need to, do it.