antino33 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Need some guard help in my fantasy basketball league.........?

Kevin Martin is on free agency and so is Jamaal Tinsley. Should I pick Martin up because I need shooting guard help so who should I drop or should I just leave the guards the way they are.

PG - Deron Williams

PG,SG - Dwyane Wade

SG - Manu Ginobili

PG - Leandro Barbosa

PG - Rafer Alston

I have too many point guards Barbosa is the worst out of all of them for point guards because Ginobili has the least amount of points out of my guards. and Martin has like 250 more fantasy points then Barbosa and this is an all point based league. Barbosa doesn't get as much playing time as Martin either because the Suns have Steve Nash and Raja Bell.

So get rid of Barbosa and get Martin or Tinsley or

Get rid of Ginobili and get Marting or Tinsley

• Favorite Answer

pickup martin asap... I actually think you can lose barbosa, too many weapons in Phx, as seen with Bell's performance last night... alston is a good source for asst, steals, 3's and shoudl put up some good numbers in those cats with Ming out

Lose Ginobili. Martin is going to beast Ginobili. Barbosa is good, he is too dangerous to drop. Barbosa gets tons of PT because PHX has a seven man rotation.

Rafer Alston? What business does he have on anyone's fantasy roster? Pick up Martin and drop Alston man. Martin is the best scorer on the Kings. It's a mystery why nobody has even bothered to pick him up in your league. Is your league that dumb not to pick up one of the hottest 3 point shooters in the NBA. jeez. Trust me, you will be happy when you get rid of Alston for Martin.

peace

alston for tinsley