What are some ideas for a New Years date?

Known each other a year. Have been interested in each other for a while but just recently started dating. Want it to be a night to remember.

Favorite Answer

-You could go to a comedy club.

-You could go to dinner, take a walk after dinner, go to a club, and have a blast.

-You could go to a party, but I'd still take her to dinner first.

Well, a great way to make it memorable is to include her in the process of making the date. Ask what she'd wanna do? and then from there add in your ideas....like personally it depends on what type of person she is, like for me just a quiet evening alone watching movies or watching the countdown on tv and with something a little special at twelve o'clock like a cute gift a a rose or something that is significant to you all -(a small token). Or, if in your area they have fireworks and the weather is not to bad, do that and go to I hop or something.

It all depend on wha type of girl she is, here are some ideas!

For a...

adventoras girl- go up to the mounatains watch the ball drop in your cabin and ski the next day

The city girl who loves to have fun- Go to NYC to see the ball drop!

For the romantic girl- A nice dinner out or at home. Go home, cuddle and watch the ball drop

For the coutry, homey girl- GO with her to enjoy new years eve with her family!

Hope i helped!! Have a GREAT new year!

I'd like a romantic dinner in some small quaint place.

Or, depending on how well you know her~ rent a room with a hot tub. Bring dinner in or have room service and sit in the spa sipping champagne.

Whatever it is, the less people around the better, in my opinion.

set up a nice romantic place inyour bedroom, put on the news to watch the ball drop. i did this last year, i had a candlelit dinner all ready and she fell for it, asked to do it again this year! =)

If she's a really fun girl, if your town has one, take her to the ball dropping party, it's fun and it's definitley the way to show her you know how to have a good time.

Go to the sea shore n have a good n long french kiss.U will remember that for a while.

A trip in Paris

Give her something from Tiffany's. Every new year's eve at midnight my b/f gives me three gifts from tiffany's.