How do you feel about saddamm being excuted....?

SADDAMM WAS HUNG THIS MORNING WHATS YOUR FEELINGS ON THIS AND BEING WHERE STILL IN IRAG WILL THIS MAKE A IMPACK ON THE WAR THERE??

Favorite Answer

I think it's rather unfair. So many horrible people reside in this world. Why pick on him! America barged into Iraq in hopes of finding nucleur weaponry. When they couldn't do that, they still had to capture Saddam and punish him for "the other things" since they couldn't hold him down on that one charge.

I don't deny the guy deserves punishment and possibly the death sentence. However, it's the way everyone is dying to see his execution and stuff.

I don't think it will make ANY impact. The guys been gone from there for so long. If his capture then did nothing, why will it do anything now?

I think at this point it is anti-climactic. The problems in Iraq have actually been made worse by him being removed from power, and we have learned that even though he was a horrible, evil man, his dictatorship actually held the country together. It unfortunately won't have any impact on what is happening there today, and we have to find a way to clean up our mess.

Relieved!!! It`s impossible to control that country. Just reverse the situation. Can you imagine the U.S. being invaded by ground troops. I hope this helps you.

Source(s): Vietnam Veteran!

I'm not satisfied it acomplished anything in all honesty. However it did make George "Dubya's" Daddy proud of his little man... Now can we pursue someone that was and still is a threat to the USA come on George "DubYa"... Can you say Osama?

I felt weird yesterday because it was really intense but now I feel better... an evil man is now in hell

• Beau R

It was a done deal, from the moment he was captured. Time to move on.

Well there is no feeling, violence is still going on in that area there is no change, and would only provoke more violence.

Why are you yelling and why can't you spell? Where is Irag?

• Jaff

I think the people who are responsible of hanging him brought their level to that of Saddam Hussain, I am personnally against death sentences. I also think saddam should have been kept in a hard core prison for the rest of his natural life to pay for the crimes he committed.the situation in Iraq will get worst.

I SMELL HIS STINCH BURNING IN HELL AND LOVE IT AND HATS OFF TO THE TROOPS THAT FOUND THAT SCUM