Can a permanent resident of Canada join the Canadian Army?

I am planning on migrating to Canada for studies (for my bachelors degree). While studying I want to join the Canadian army as a reserve for the experience mainly. Does anyone know if people join the army while studying at university?

Someone please advice me.

Favorite Answer

I'm sure that there's a reciprocal agreement. One of my best friends is French-Canadien and he's a United States Marine Corps veteran of Viet Nam. As a matter of fact, although we didn't know each other at the time, we were stationed about 5 miles apart for a short time when we were on an Op near Da Nang and he was at Dogpatch. We've even been in the same bars.

• kano

All you like is Canadian citizenship. and you wont ought to offer up your American citizenship. yet why do you want to connect the Canadian military? i think of your listening to someones tale approximately Canada and you think of it will be so plenty extra helpful than here. Which it relatively is.

they have one??????