it's been two months and.....?

I dated a guy for a year and two months ago out of the blue he broke up with me - no real reason given. Well since then I've dated some guys and spent time on my own BUT I still can't stop thinking about him. Last year for new years he and I had a great time, we went to Myrtle Beach and we both said that it was the best new years we'd ever had. Well with this new years approaching he's been on my mind more and more and I miss him. I sent him a text a month or so ago that was unanswered. I want to call him but......

I did email him at Thanksgiving wishing him well and a good holiday. He did write back then and say thank you and wished me and my family a happy holiday.

What I didn't mention was my text message was a drunken mess so honestly him not responding to that wasn't a surprise and the email at Thanksgiving was after that.

Favorite Answer

LET IT GO! He is gone and not responding to you so you need to just go on with your life and NOT call him.

Leave it alone. The guy is no longer interested in a relationship with you.

One sided love affairs are difficult to resolve in our mind, and it hurts to realise that the person is not returning our feelings. But, unfortunately, you can't make someone like you.

How much more obvious can his message be?

Let it go. Get on with your life

So sorry that you are hurting. Breaking up is one of the worst hurts in the universe. My prayers for you today. If he has not answered your text, then I would not call. If he really wanted to talk to you, he would have responded. I know it hurts but you can't make him respond nor can you make him come back into your life. It would be very difficult to date others when you have feelings for him. Again, I am sorry you are hurting. If you believe in God, then pray for healing of a broken heart.

Source(s): I've suffered so many heart breaks and not just in romance.
  • It will take time to heal. Everyone wants things to work out in their favor, but if he isn't even responding to you, then he doesn't seem like he even wants to be your friend. Let him go. It will take time, but one day you will be with someone that loves you and you will look back and be happy that you were free to find them.

Don't call him, apparently he does not care about you anymore =/ There are plenty of guys out there who can make you just as happy or even more happy than that old jerk who would not just out of the blue dump and ignore you.

Last time I heard the world has about fifty cazillion men. Go find a new one all for yourself and let this one go.

Go out and get laid by a total stranger on New Years.

forget him

he is a J E R K

u know he aint giving any reason y he break up with me

well, i think he has another girl that he like so he wanan break up with u

i'm sorry if that make u sad.

he's in another place in his life, dear.. you must go to yours., sorry, but, that's life, yours will get better, i assure you, find that place, without him..... good luck