Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

whats the fuuniest thing that has ever happened to you?

i want to laugh at other peoples expense cause something bad happened to me and i figured other people can cheer me up with there stupid stories so whats the funniest thing you have ever seen heard done or whatever

Favorite Answer

i moved from a suburb to a very rural area, the first time i left the house, drove 10 winding,twisting wooded mountain miles into town to buy milk, then tried to go home. couldnt find it, couldnt remember which direction out of the store parking lot, couldnt remember the turn off onto the dirt road, couldnt find the fork in the road to turn off onto our dirt road, then the road that turns into our driveway. felt like a total fool. duh" where do i live" yeah like i am gonna ask someone. no police station in town , milk is sold in a small mom/pop animal feed/hardware/grocery store. finally i got an idea : called the realtor who sold us the place, explained to her, gave me directions. i figured i would rather have those office people 30 miles away laughing at me rather then the people around the town i would see all the time- if i ever found it again.

Umm, a horse I was taking care of got away from me and went zig zags from stall to stall then when I went in front of a stall door all the sudden he game storming out and almost trampled me! He still was my favorite horse, 17 hands of muscular bunny. He thought he was small he had no clue.....

I went to see the movie Chicago on my birthday

you are a c u n t for asking this