Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Womens' opinions needed. Afraid to ask?

I have been with my fiancee for a while. Recently, I have taken an interest in the panties that she wears (usually the really pretty, silky ones from victorias secret). I'm so curious to try them on as part of our bedroom activities. I'm totally straight and have no desire to be a woman or anything like that (nor do I want to go around wearing them all day long). Its just that the idea of trying on something of hers thats so intimate and forbidden really excites me. How do I approach her about it? If shes not sure about it or opposed to it, how do I get her to accept it? Please help because its something I really really want to do and share with her (hopefully without freaking her out). Thanks.

Favorite Answer

When you're intimate with your girlfriend, suggest trying on her panties. She may want to take them off you. I'd just be worried that you'd stretch them. Victoria's secret panties aren't cheap! (That's just me - not your girlfriend). You'll never know otherwise. OR put them on and do a fashion show for her........

Be careful with this question and don't take what people say personally okay. This is a touchy subject. I would think it depends on how open you two are and how comfortable you are together. She could freak out and she could think it is hilarious. If you really want to do this...make a joke of it first and see how she responds, if positive then maybe talk to her. Talking never hurt anyone. Good Luck! Oh and maybe find some of her panties that are not so expensive...Victoria Secret is cherished material for girl's.

I little bit of cross-dressing, particularly within the home, isn't nearly as unusual as some people believe.

You might start by asking her for the pair of her panties that she's just taken off. Just say that once in a while, when she's not around, you want something of hers that will really, really remind you of her. (Ladies, if your husband is going to be gone for some time, on business or being deployed, it's not a bad gift to him. Just put it in a resealable plastic bag and tuck it in his luggage. Your scent won't fade, and it's as intimate as you can get when you're not together.)

That way, you can try them on when you want, and tel her about it sometime later.

Be forewarned, you're gonna get a lot of a--holes answering your particular question. Maybe you could plan a cross-dressing night...she can put on your boxers or whatever and vice versa?

Try it out in private first, see how they feel. You may find out that they are just not as exciting as you thought.

Then again you just might find it awesome.

Go for it, start it out as a joke & see what happens.

Good Luck.

• tas

ask her what she thinks about it. if its a positive answer then say u wanna try her panties out. if her answer is negative from the beginning, then don't say anything, that way u won't be embarassed.

Go on my son, fill your boots. The only problem is, as I see it, is if your are five or six sizes bigger than her, she will probably end up with her pants around her ankles when out shopping.......

Just ask her. But if my hubby would do that. Well, I guess I'd laugh..

Or do it when she's not around.

pervert reported

• Girls don't get into that sort of thing. You might wanna keep that to yourself or she'll think your gay.