How can I watch my comp screen from my tv?

I am not sure what cables I need and what they look like.

Favorite Answer

some laptops and note book computers have a TV out socket on it . If your PC is a desktop one you want to see that VGA card have a TV out. if there is TV out then you want to buy a RCA cable to connect TV out and Video in on TV. can use audio line in out cable also.

• gerda

What a accident I in fact did this this morning for the 1st time with a dell, on a sony. so as long as you have comparable form of domicile windows ought to have the potential to pass styep by way of step. I had a working laptop or laptop and went to the laptop and ultimate clicked. A menu apeared and that i went to pics properties. In pics properties I then went to show contraptions and swapped over from computing device to show screen and it worked. What you are going to be able to desire to do is assist you to recognize laptop which you extremely desire to observe by way of a show screen, you in addition to mght might desire to tell the television which source to apply for that reason the laptop so if that don't artwork i can't help you yet i'm hoping it does artwork.

You need a TV tuning card in your pc, laptops usaully have one , and normal RCA cables (red,white and yellow) or some use S video.

DVI inputs.