How can I get my crush to like me?

I like this kid, and I think he might know. My friend that is a really good friend to the boy that I like says she thinks he likes me and I should ask him out. Because she said that he is always talking about me when they're alone. But I don't want to risk anything by asking him out. Because right now we're really good friends and I don't want to mess that up.

Should I get my friend to ask him out for me? Ask her to persuade him to ask me? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

• Favorite Answer

You can't make people do anything. Just be your self. communicate. hang around as much as possible

You can't make people like or love you. That comes from the heart. You can try to get to know him and see if he is interested and go from there. Be friendly and a little forward at first by making the first move. If he doesn't respond, move on.

Are you a boy or girl? As far as I know boys still ask girls out, not the other way around.

do it yourself your friend could secretly like him talk to him every chance you get keep her away

• Step

Ask him chicken!