How can I get my crush to like me?

I like this kid, and I think he might know. My friend that is a really good friend to the boy that I like says she thinks he likes me and I should ask him out. Because she said that he is always talking about me when they're alone. But I don't want to risk anything by asking him out. Because right now we're really good friends and I don't want to mess that up.

Should I get my friend to ask him out for me? Ask her to persuade him to ask me? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

You can't make people do anything. Just be your self. communicate. hang around as much as possible

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You can't make people like or love you. That comes from the heart. You can try to get to know him and see if he is interested and go from there. Be friendly and a little forward at first by making the first move. If he doesn't respond, move on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you a boy or girl? As far as I know boys still ask girls out, not the other way around.

• 1 decade ago

do it yourself your friend could secretly like him talk to him every chance you get keep her away

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Step
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Ask him chicken!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.