Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do (did) you cheat in exams? if yes, then how?

Favorite Answer

I admit it!

I wrote the answers on the bottom of my hands.

And when the teacher walked by I quickly turned my hands over to make it seem as if I was just resting them on the desk and that I was stuck on a question. It really worked...But it didn't really help me for later on! Stupid me.

People I went to school with cheated in almost all their exams. Especially those where you could bring books into the exam (obviously write in the books).

Depends how well supervised your exams are, ours were not well supervised at all. All I can say is don't do anything you cant easily get away with. Having a go at an exam without knowing anything about the subject is better than not getting to do the exam at all, getting a Zero grade and being labeled a cheater.

• Man

When i'm desperate, yes. I don't cheat DURING the exam. I get the questions from friends that have the teacher before me and took the exam already.

Source(s): smart like that :)

Never. I believe in honesty. If you cheat in exams, then the whole purpose of the exam is lost. It's quite impossible to cheat in exams here, anyway. ^_^;

• Taz

Yes, once I wrote on my left hand, I was nervous my hands started to sweat and when the teacher came in the first thing he said was " hands on the desk, I want to see hands, now" , I almost died, I started to clean my hand with my skirt and when the teacher came up to me I had my whole hand BLUE, LOL, He looked at me and winked, I ALMOST DIED!!! Never again did I try or even think of doing something as horrible as that!. If your thinking on doing it- think it over twice!!! Happy New Year!

No i haven't cheated but there are many ways. Write the answers on your desk, take in your textbook, write the answers on your lap, Keep your textbook or notebook in the toilet and tell your teacher you're purging so you could check for answers etc.

Lol. No, we're not going to tell you how to cheat.

• Meeya

No. I never cheated.

I never did

paid for examinator