should tony blair and goerge bush be hanged?

Update:

why do people assume i want them to be hanged jeezz its just a question a simple yes or no will do, you dumbos, u guys assume to much

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

BUSH! attacked another country and caused the death of thousands of kids ,women,old pple and men - far more Americans have died in Iraq ... whose fault is this? Saddams? I don't think so. And why has Bush done this?

bush should be hangged first .... i don't care about saddam yes he killed many pple and i'm happy he's gone ....

yea tony blair and goerge bush should be hangged in christmas as if u hangged saddam on eid

Source(s): hey pple i'm ready for bad rates ...
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Nancy Polisi and the dems should at least call for a full investigation as to whom, how,why we got into this mess, Ford stopped Vietnam from being investigated and this should not happen now, we and our grandkids will be paying for it and should be entilted to know the whole truth. Bush, Cheney, Perle,Rummy and the whole gang will have to answer ??s now now before it's to late, why spend the next 50 yrs speculating and guessing/

• JB
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The comparison between Blair, Bush, and Hussein is obtuse. Think a little deeper and you'll realize this. The answer is no.

• 1 decade ago

Of course this will not happen because ther isn't enough power now in the world to attack Amerca & England for the aim of a new model of democracy, may be later on , by the amercans themselves, at that time Saddam will return again with his democracy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you do, better add all those that let them go to war in Congress and the Parliment. Then all the voters that re-elected them, and since we are in the hanging mood, lets go to every other country in the world and hang any leader who has made someone mad over policy or fighting.

Source(s): Honestly, do you even think before posting this, or just trolling?
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, Saddam UNLAWFULLY killed people Bush and Blair haven't. Morally maybe but not unlawfully. there is a significant difference. Saddam commited Genocide, how the hell are you compring the two! Grow the f[uck up

• 1 decade ago

tony blair and george bush jr. do not need to die until they expire naturally. they may have done bad things, but nothing as bad as saddam.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, I would have to say that you, and your alikes, are what brings misery to this world, and you people are the ones that should be hanged.

• 1 decade ago

No, you should thank Bush and Blair for protecting your right to be here. Saddam would have sent you through the plastic shredder for asking this about him after he let his sons use you for their toy a few nights.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wouldnt even joke around like that. You have no idea the kind of trouble you could be setting yourself up for. The secret service/homeland security nazis dont have a sense of humor at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.