would you get mad at your dog if she was licking her bootay constantly?

haha, seriously.

its so annoying.

Favorite Answer

SHE MUST GET PLEASURE SOME HOW.

If the dog is in front of me licking her but, Yes it would get annoying.

Mine does that too & yes, it's annoying. My mom told me that if I poke her in the neck right at the top of her shoulder saying "no" she'll get a clue. It works sometimes but usually she'll just start licking somewhere else, usually at my knees.

When a dog or cat does that it's because their anal sacs need expressing. The vet will do it for you or you can do it yourself. Having full anal sacs is uncomfortable for your pet, that is why they lick or scoot their behind on the floor or ground. They are trying to express their sacs by themselves. Ask your vet about it.

nope but if i was the dog id get mad at you watching lol she could have a sore there or something wrong to be paying that much attention to it maybe you could take her to the vets for a check up

I would get mad if the dog was trying to lick my booty !!

dogs are about as hygienic as scummy pigeons.eurghh and when you see people kiss their dogs and letting the dogs lick their faces it makes me sick.dogs lick their asses and themselves and ewwwwww so many germs.yuck.

If she is licking it too much check her for worms - or if she hasn't been spayed - it may be her time

All I'd want to know is why the heck she's doing it. It would annoy me too.

No, it's what dogs do naturally (some guys too)

no as she probably has worms that is one of the signs have you had her checked hugs have a Happy New Year and this is my answer to your question