To all those that say Bush and Blair should hang, how about this?

Since so many Democrats also voted for the war, I say hang em all. Lets take every world leader that has ever did anything to make anyone mad, etc and hang them. In fact I say screw the trial part, just string em up like in the wild west.

Favorite Answer

Amen.

That would be unAmerican. I say give them a fair and honest trial with good representation and allow all the facts to be presented by the prosecution, then take them out and string them up like in the Old West

• I am a Democrat. I never supported the IRAQ War. Never. So go ahead-hang them all. No problem here with that.

The Democrats and even Republicans were fed lies. Do you get that point. Democrats and even most Republicans follow "Due Process". Unlike the Bush Cheney group. They will be charged and punished in due time.

Judge first,then drop the plank,history will judge if we should of coup-de-tant the bastards....just kidding....maybe...

0_o