Help to move mail which is in one system to another system mail is in Outlook Express ?

Help to move mail which is in one system to another system mail is in Outlook Express ?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

click on forward...put in the address which you want to sent mail to ,,,click send

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I am not sure if this is the easiest way, but what I typically do is the following. I click on start, my computer, then go to the folder below.

C:\Documents and Settings\**your user name**\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\**will be some long drawn out numbers and characters**\Microsoft\Outlook Express

When you open that folder, there should be all of your message folders. You can copy them to a disc or email them to the computer you want to add them too depending on how big it all is. Then you simply go to the same folder on the new computer. C:\Documents and Settings\**user name on new computer**\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\{bunch of characters/numbers folder}\Microsoft\Outlook Express and just replace the folders on the new computer with the ones you copied. Outlook Express has an import feature, but I find this is just as simple for completely moving the mail.

Hope that helps.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.