What are you doing to do on New Years?

I am going up state on Sunday going to party all night and coming back home on Monday.

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

STAYING OFF THE ROAD

Source(s): HOME
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Hubby will be working, kids are with grandma...I'll be setting my alarm for 11:30, I'll get up, do a little jig, then go back to sleep. I don't want to get caught sleeping when the New Year comes in...they say whatever you're doing when it gets here is what you'll be doing the rest of the year, and since I feel like I slept through most of last year I don't want that to happen again.

• 1 decade ago

I'm not one hundred percent sure yet. We will be either at the bowling alley for a party they're throwing, or at a friend's house. Either way, I'm not spending another New Year's at home on the couch! I will, however, make a silent toast to some of my best friends who can't be with me this year. They've gotten me through a lot, and they mean the world to me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would party and drink with friends, but my sister is stopping me because she says that if she didn't she would be betraying my mom. Now I'll just sit a home and play with a dildo, then take a bubble bath and eat lots of chocolate. Then cry myself to sleep.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You will be missed, I am going to a party...Hope I aint home until late Monday morning...Without a hangover

• 1 decade ago

Actually i am going to a wedding tonight and its open bar so im not going to do much on sunday night because i will be hung over

• 1 decade ago

I'm going to Times Square

• 1 decade ago

Well, my lil' girl's 10 that day... so out to eat, (early) giant b'day cookie, and have (safe, supervised) mega fireworks fun outside w/ a few spend th' nite friends for her. Then in the other room, maybe lil' grown up rockin' the new year in!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR, YA'LL! (u can tell where I'm from! lol! B'ham, Al!)

• Bexx
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Going to a party and getting trashed!!

Source(s): Don't do drugs. Drugs are bad mmmmkay?
  • 1 decade ago

I'm staying home. Too many drunk idiots will be out on the roads that night.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sounds like fun....good for you...I'm going to stay in this year, and watch the count down on TV...I just want to relax without all the hoopla!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.