What are you doing to do on New Years?

I am going up state on Sunday going to party all night and coming back home on Monday.

Favorite Answer

STAYING OFF THE ROAD

Source(s): HOME

Hubby will be working, kids are with grandma...I'll be setting my alarm for 11:30, I'll get up, do a little jig, then go back to sleep. I don't want to get caught sleeping when the New Year comes in...they say whatever you're doing when it gets here is what you'll be doing the rest of the year, and since I feel like I slept through most of last year I don't want that to happen again.

I'm not one hundred percent sure yet. We will be either at the bowling alley for a party they're throwing, or at a friend's house. Either way, I'm not spending another New Year's at home on the couch! I will, however, make a silent toast to some of my best friends who can't be with me this year. They've gotten me through a lot, and they mean the world to me.

I would party and drink with friends, but my sister is stopping me because she says that if she didn't she would be betraying my mom. Now I'll just sit a home and play with a dildo, then take a bubble bath and eat lots of chocolate. Then cry myself to sleep.

You will be missed, I am going to a party...Hope I aint home until late Monday morning...Without a hangover

Actually i am going to a wedding tonight and its open bar so im not going to do much on sunday night because i will be hung over

I'm going to Times Square

Well, my lil' girl's 10 that day... so out to eat, (early) giant b'day cookie, and have (safe, supervised) mega fireworks fun outside w/ a few spend th' nite friends for her. Then in the other room, maybe lil' grown up rockin' the new year in!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR, YA'LL! (u can tell where I'm from! lol! B'ham, Al!)

• Bexx

Going to a party and getting trashed!!

Source(s): Don't do drugs. Drugs are bad mmmmkay?

I'm staying home. Too many drunk idiots will be out on the roads that night.

Sounds like fun....good for you...I'm going to stay in this year, and watch the count down on TV...I just want to relax without all the hoopla!!