What do I do if I am obsessed with a tv show?

I am obsessed with a Television show, yes it may sound a little weird, but I can't stop thinking about it. What can I do to stop this?

Just so you know, the television show is finished and I just keep watching all the episodes I have on the DVD.

Favorite Answer

The best way to deal with obsessions is to ride them out until you get what you need out of it. Feed your appetites instead of cutting yourself short and dealing with withdrawls and repeat you obsessiveness.

• Lisa B

I think it may be time to turn off the TV and keep yourself busy doing other activities such as sports, reading(not about this show), volunteer work, seeing friends for dinner.

Get out and put the DVD's away. I did the same thing with a show and if it takes over your life, you need to stop watching!

It may not be a bad thing, you could be obsessed with other things that are way more dangerous than a simple TV Show.

Get into a good book. Soap Operas drag on forever and ever.

What show is it?

I'm intrigued.

Perhaps it's just a phase you're going through.

shut off your cable buy tons of books and read... it may sound bad to shut off your cable but it helps

stop watching it.