Saddam Hanging?

anyone know where I can find the video of Saddam's Hanging?

Favorite Answer

Saddam Hussein's last minutes were as follows:

Saddam (as the noose is put around his neck): Ya Allah (Oh God).

Someone in the audience: Mercy be on those who pray for Mohammed and the household of Mohammed. (Everyone repeats the prayer, including Saddam.)

Executioner and two people in the audience: And hasten his return (the Mehdi), curse his enemy and grant victory to his son, Muqtada, Muqtada, Muqtada! (This is a common Sadrist chant.)

Saddam (smirking): Muqtada?

NSA Muwafaq Al-Rubai'i: To Hell!

Saddam: (laughing)

Prosecutor Munqidh Al-Far'awn: Please, no.

Muwafaq Al-Rubi'i: Long live Mohammed Baqir Al-Sadr!

Someone in the audience: To Hell!

Saddam (solemnly recites the Shahada prayer): I witness that there is no god but Allah, and that Mohammed is the messenger of Allah. I witness that there is no god but Allah, and that Mohammed is the- (trap door is opened).

Audience: Prayers for Mohammed and the household of Mohammed.

Someone: The tyrant has fallen. May Allah's curse be upon him.

Someone: No. No. Stay back.

Someone: Leave him for 8 minutes. Don't take him down.

Someone: Everyone. Stay back.

i just saw it on google so go to www.google.com and go to the videos section and type in full video of saddam hanging all those other links those people gave to you are the same thing so i saw him drop and he was hanging..

I have been searching myself and finally came across the website: http://www.ifilm.com/video/2809741

Whomever was in charged in filming was not steady with the camera at all! It definitely was Saddam.....

You may hate the man- that much can be justified by his cruelty to Iraqi's. But wanting to watch him die?

Why??

And I'm not sure if they have an actual video of that. They have a video of his last moments, but probably out of the gallows. Gees

not the complete hanging----the video on the web stops right after they put the noose around his neck.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6218485.stm

pics and video of Saddams last moments...............

yahoos home page has cnn coverage until the last minute

MSNBC

They don't show the hanging.