Is anyone who has heard about Romania?

Send me stuffs about Romania

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I haven't been there, but I'm a fan of Bram Stoker's Dracula, and Dracula was supposedly written about Vlad the Impaler, who fought the Turkish Muslims from invading his country. His castle is in the Carpathian Mountains, and I have heard this area is supposed to be very beautiful. I have heard that many parts of Romania are very poor, but the people are very kind and welcoming to tourists.

Here is a website that may prove useful to you:

www.romaniatourism.com/

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

YES INDEED! Romania is one of the most beautiful country in Eastern Europe. They've also got a lot of rural countryside which is becoming a rarity in Europe. Too bad, the country was mis-managed for many years. But Romania is coming back! They are going to be officially accepted to the European Union when the new year strikes on the 31st of December.

If you heard of the famous Count Dracula, this is where he was famed to have came from. You can see his (apparently) castles in the Transylvania Region of Romania.

Source(s): wikipedia.org
  • 1 decade ago

I suppose Romanian people don't count...It makes no sense!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nicu...that's a romanian name...plz....don't ask that...Google plz instead of asking stupid Q.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.