Kat asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

Can someone help me?

My computer is blocking me out of certain web pages. Like My Space and a few other pages. Why cant i get these pages to come up? Please help...

Favorite Answer

You need to adjust your security settings. Go into the menu, Internet Tools, Security, and make your adjustments. If you are using a computer at school or work, you might not be able to access or change those settings.

Good Luck and a Happy New year!

Source(s): Life BTDT IPIV

go to tools, internet options, connections, then you will see LAN settings, then you will see a check box(or all will be checked) uncheck the last one(that should uncheck all boxes) then save it. after that refresh your page and then try going on my space again.

That once happened to me. What i did; i went to tools>internet options>Privacy and lowered the nob, just a little.

I was able to enter myspace.

It may have something to do with your privacy, dealing with cookies and security settings. Maybe.

Source(s): me

your computer has figured out you need to focus your energies on more productive things. Or someone who has adminstrative rights to your internet has blocked these sites.

try to restart your computer, if the problem is always here check your internet options