Gary asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

What are your thoughts on IE7???

I downloaded it but found it to be totally useless so uninstalled it and now use BT Browser...

What are you thoughts on IE7 and what browser do you use??

Favorite Answer

The skin is stupid looking, my toolbars vanished, it's very unprofessional, the new features are useless and there are millions of bugs. I downgraded back to IE6 asap.

• I use IE6. I have heard so much bad things about IE7 on yahoo answers that i will not even download it. I will stick with what is working for me and that is IE6.

IE 7 is the most bad which has many bugs.I think firefox is the best browser

• It has a good, and innovative design, but has some compatibility problems with certain online games, and online applications. I wouldn't use it. Stick with Firefox. (www.mozilla.com).

i download it just for da update i use firefox . and if you update to vista IE7 will be on that

I like it much better than IE6 and the tabbed browing is a large improvement.

Source(s): usage

I don have it but my friend does and i find it very useful and easy to use

i think its better than ie6