alig asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

Has anyone found the love of your life on match.com?

Favorite Answer

I met my wife on Match.com. I liked that we were able to pick the criteria in a mate we were looking for. We both had a child from previous marriages and were both looking for someone with a child so we could gauge what type of parent they were. We were both looking for someone who didn't drink or smoke too, so it was very easy to weed people out. We just had our first baby together 5 months ago. My wife is the love of my live and I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to have found her. She is an excellent mother to my son who we have full-time and you would never know that my step-daughter and son weren't real siblings. My sister-in-law also found her true love over the internet too. I don't understand why people think you've less likely to be lied to in person than over the net. Just make sure you get a good picture of them and like them for who they are.

LOL!!

I have!! and we are getting married on july 7 next year!

he is welsh and im mexican, we started having wonderfull chats on line, exchanging books by mail, one day we met, travelled together and been together ever since.. what more can I say??

if you have decided to go online dating, match is a great place.. good luck!

My brother-in-law tries one of those places once and was matched to his ex-wife.

and all this time eye thought the song "STANDinsideyourLOVE" was the {LOVE} of my life.....i guess eye was'nt meant for this world.

wow im going on right now. . . .