(: asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

In your own opinion, about how many people are members on Yahoo! Answers?

I'm just wondering, because when you post a question, you get an answer in like, 60 seconds. I want to see what people REALLY think.

Favorite Answer

To many to count

There are a lot. It just so happens that you get an answer in 60 seconds because there are many people answering one category of questions.

Cant be that many, I waited a whole 2 min's of page refreshing to post... :/. I wonder what the founders of the internet would think if they could see how their vision of genius was being used these days?

There are probably 600,000 odd at any one time, as .com answers is open to answers form all other countries as well as US.

many many people from all over the world, many of questions and answers, some r good, others bad, others smart

they can't be counted

but this is the most good thing in Yahoo answers becoz u see how people think everywhere and discuss their problems in different fields and many things in life

There is really no way to know. Yahoo Answers is global and there are people from all over the world.

• Beau R

A million or more. Mostly in Europe or North America, with a few in Asia.

It's real people answering every question, hun. Real people with waaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands. And some smart asses too.

It is a worldwide phenomenon so there could be thousands at any given moment, perhaps millions

Probably a couple of million.