(: asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

In your own opinion, about how many people are members on Yahoo! Answers?

I'm just wondering, because when you post a question, you get an answer in like, 60 seconds. I want to see what people REALLY think.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

To many to count

• 1 decade ago

There are a lot. It just so happens that you get an answer in 60 seconds because there are many people answering one category of questions.

• 1 decade ago

Cant be that many, I waited a whole 2 min's of page refreshing to post... :/. I wonder what the founders of the internet would think if they could see how their vision of genius was being used these days?

There are probably 600,000 odd at any one time, as .com answers is open to answers form all other countries as well as US.

• 1 decade ago

many many people from all over the world, many of questions and answers, some r good, others bad, others smart

they can't be counted

but this is the most good thing in Yahoo answers becoz u see how people think everywhere and discuss their problems in different fields and many things in life

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

There is really no way to know. Yahoo Answers is global and there are people from all over the world.

• Beau R
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

A million or more. Mostly in Europe or North America, with a few in Asia.

• 1 decade ago

It's real people answering every question, hun. Real people with waaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands. And some smart asses too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is a worldwide phenomenon so there could be thousands at any given moment, perhaps millions

• 1 decade ago

Probably a couple of million.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.