my mails have been accidently deleted from my group mail will i b able to retrive it?

in my yahoo group. the old mails have been deleted will i be able to recover it

• Favorite Answer

If you are saying that your Group's Message archive has been deleted, then it is probably gone forever.

If however, it is your email that got deleted in your email box you can look it up in your Group's Message archive.

• mandi

once you delete messages in Yahoo! Mail, they bypass for your Trash folder. in case you delete a message by mistake, you'd be able to locate it in Trash and bypass it lower back for your Inbox or yet another folder. Your Trash folder might want to be deleted at any time, by marvel. in the journey that your messages is completely removed from the Trash (you by danger click "Empty" next to Trash), they're completely deleted from the Yahoo! Mail server and may want to't be recovered.

Don't think u would be able to retrieve those.