Why do they?

Why do these guys ask me for sex all the time I am really not that way and I don't want a BF..infact I am difficult so why they have to be that way I really don't like it!

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, some guys will judge a girl/woman by the way she's dressed or the way she carries herself. You may not be doing anything "on purpose" to cause these sex hounds to constantly hit on you, but if you take a look at the way you're dressing you might understand why. I'm not saying that you have to dress differently but YOU DID ask the question, so I hope you won't condemn me for giving you my male perspective. And on a more positive note, be thankful (in some way) that men find you appealing and desirable. I've seen posts from lots of girls who are dying to know how to attract male attention. It's funny/sad how those who have it don't want it.

If you're really "not that way" then they wouldn't be asking you for sex. You obviously put out a vibe that says "I'm easy...come get me".

What makes you say you're "difficult"? I don't understand that statement.

Guys naturally are more physical than women...they crave sex. Therefore, when you put out a vibe that says "I'm easy", they go for it!!

maybe the way you dress or the way you act around people make you seem easy

or maybe you are easy and dont want random people on the internet to think your not easy or maybe that you're a tease

Do you fell better now? Hope you got everything off of your chest.

Grow up and get a life.

they're just messing with you and trying to break you down.

ignore them.

and recognize you're not alone in the world.

all guys r like that dont worry

wrong impression about you...................