Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Who records the best Christmas music?

Some of my favorite Christmas music that comes to mind: Nat King Cole, Bng Crosby, Andrews Sisters, Perry Como, Louis Armstrong, Cab Calloway, Leon Redbone, Garth Brooks, Eartha Kitt, Ella Fitzgerald, John Denver, The Muppets, Stevie Wonder, Randy Travis, Alan Jackson, Jimmy Buffett, Anne Murray, The Drifters, and that Phl Spector CD with the Ronettes, Crystals, Darlene Love and the Blue Jeans.

And I love the instrumental stuff like the traditional Celtic music and Boston Pops.

(And I know I'm leaving a TON more out)

Yeah zero, I love that version! It's so jolly!

• .
    Favorite Answer

Johnny Mathis recorded some great Christmas albums which bring back memories of playing with my matchbox cars on the kitchen floor while my mother was baking Christmas cookies. My other favorite is the Vince Guarldi (sp?) Trio doing the Charlie Brown Christmas.

Nat King Cole, Paul McCartney

My favorite Christmas singers are: Bing Crosby, Kenny Loggins, Kenny G., and Stevie Wonder.

The music I enjoy most at Christmas would be by the following, trans siberian orchestra, third day, jars of clay, manheim steamroller, alvin and the chipmunks(from when I was young) and one of my favorites little drummer boy by Bing Crosby/David Bowie.

Peace- is for every day!

Thats quite a list, but have you heard of a singer named Mitch Miller, he sings a song, must be Santa which is great.

Those are some good ones. I would also add John Lennnon.

trans-siberian orchestra