At the time did you once upon a time like Milli Vanilli?

I did and i still do. I love the song "Blame on the Rain". I am listening to it right now

• DeeDee
    Favorite Answer

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i found someone who loves the song as much as me ... =)

i love my late 80's early 90's music .. ahhh such memories *ponders about those years* =)

Source(s): blameeee it on the rainnnnn yeahhhh yeahhhh
  • outler

for sure Michael might win he has hundreds of thousands of followers way greater effective than Freddie. Freddie isn't besides familiar as Michael, subsequently the 1st answer. anybody is conscious MJ, and he's a song icon. Freddie grow to be staggering, yet for my section i desire Michael. Lmao @ Swagger.

Sure did. I still like them. I don't care that they were frauds. They had cool songs. They were cute too. It's just entertainment. It's not like they killed anyone. I think the whole situation was blown way out of proportion. That's just sad.

yes i did like milli vanilli,girl you know its true,ooh ooh ooh i love you.dunno what all the fuss was about though because black box (ride on time)did exactly the same thing,the lady you see singing to ride on time in the video is not the actual lady who's voice it is.so i dunno why milli vanilli got such a rough ride.

We all did and most of us still do. Most people felt betrayed by the scandal and in their anger forget that that the music was really good and that was what made them popular in the first place.

• Neev

i did me and my cousin would dance to that song all the time we were like 6 & 8

Yes I still like their songs even though they weren't the true singers. Didn't one of them commit suicide?

Well that is a good song, but who is the real singer?

yes I like the music no matter who really sang the songs

Loved them.