Why do we feel hungry at night? and get a midnight snack?
like when its 2 or 3 am we wake up and feel hungry! WHY IS THAT SO?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
many possible reasons...
1. you ate a light dinner (perhaps you just ate salad?)
2. you ate an early dinner (my mom said that our stomachs generally digest the food we eat within 2 hours)
3. you have high metabolism (metabolism is even faster when we're sleeping)
- Anonymous1 decade ago
I used to raid the fridge at night,then wonder how I was gaining so much weight. What I do now is make myself a shake with protein powder,one banana,and a cup of 2% milk in a blender.
This way,you end up feeling full,but you didn't eat much of anything.
- tnbadbunnyLv 51 decade ago
Could it be that you had an early dinner? Maybe have a later dinner. Or a light snack before you go to bed, like a bowl of cereal.
- sapphireLv 41 decade ago
Eat a bit of protein just before bed, it takes longer to digest
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- drshortyLv 71 decade ago
Because you haven't eaten since suppertime.