Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 1 decade ago

I need help!! TTC?

I think I may have had a chemical pregnancy now 24 days later I still have not gotten my period?

I have been using the Clear Blue Easy Fertility monitor, and it said that I was ovulating around day 20 and now I am back at low fertility. How soon after a chemical pregnancy can you get pregnant? Do you have to wait a few cycles like you do after you have a miscarriage?

Favorite Answer

A chemical pregnancy really isn't a miscarriage. There is no physical trauma, so you don't have to physically recover.

Still, I am sorry you had to go through the emotional ups and downs of hope and disappointment.

You shouldn't have to wait before conceiving again, but if you're not already taking prenatal vitamins, you might as well start now.

It will help your body adjust to them before you get morning sickness. And, many doctors are starting to recommend that all women of childbearing age take them all the time. Since half of all pregnancies are unplanned, it's thought that everyone taking them all the time will reduce birth defects by up to 50%.

The pregnancy test will not interfere with your cycle. Typically, woman are most fertile during the 12-18 days after their period.

There won't be any waiting time. You should start your next period soon. If not, you may want to take a home pregnancy test. Maybe you are already pregnant! Otherwise, just wait for your next cycle and count the days and use your monitor.

Good luck!

wot the hell is a chemical pregnancy?

~~~Could you please tell me what a Chemical pregnancy is,,,,I have never heard of that.....