RMF asked in Society & CultureHolidaysEaster · 1 decade ago

What is Easter all about?

I have never understood why Easter is important? Oh, explain the rabbit and eggs thing?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Z
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Easter used to be a pagen celebration of fertility and and such with the changing of the seasons,..

hiding eggs and all that crap somehow was twisted and such throughout time, and is kind fo all part of what happens to most christian raped holidays that were twisted and changed in order to help convert other religions back in the day...

Easter is all about zombies too,.. I mean,. thats when Christ rose right?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Easter is important to believers in the Christian faith. This is the celebration of the day when Jesus Christ rose from being dead after His crucifixion. Jesus told His followers that he would die and rise again after three days. When this actually happened as He predicted, it validated all of his teachings. Most importantly that He was sent as a redeemer for all of our sins and that following His teachings are the only way to have an eternal life with the Father.

• 1 decade ago

besides the rabbit and the eggs,easter is before the birth of jesus and found in the bible,its basically a feast to comemorate israels escape and departure by Gods hands,so generations afterwards will remember the acts of God.

that about it,as for the bunny.

have an idea but not the truth sorry.

i think spi_ri_tu about covers the bunny.

• 1 decade ago

Easter is a sexual goddess from an egg, then she change into a bird and the richman change the bird to a rabbit, but nobody will tell you they kill human babies a long time ago and painted eggs with their blood. This is the sad truth, reseach it, then try to keep it to yourself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Easter is the celebration of the Resurrection of Jesus.

• 1 decade ago

Easter is all about Christianity. It's the time that Jesus Christ died for our salvation and honoring and recognizing Jesus Christ's resurrection from the dead, His glorious promises of eternal life for all who believe in Him.

• 1 decade ago

EASTER IS ABOUT JESUS CHRIST AND THE CELEBRATION OF HIS RESURRECTION. YOU SEE HE WAS NAILED TO A CROSS AND EXECUTED. HE WAS BARRIED IN A TOMB. THE NEXT DAY SOME LOYAL FRIENDS WENT TO HIS GRAVE. HOWEVER, HE WAS NOT THERE! HE HAD AROSE FROM THE DEAD! HE IS ALIVE! THAT IS WHY WE CELEBRATE EASTER!

Source(s): MY RELIGION
  • 1 decade ago

its suppose to be the day jesus came back alive and he's suppose to be dead

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.