Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

by your avatar,the way you answer, ask a question, and your profile, can you honestly say these are part of th

the real person you are made up

• LORD Z
    Favorite Answer

You don't need a profile to see who I am.

You don't need my avatar or a question.

My answers are there and tell you my mood, my mind, and my mistakes if you think I am wrong.

Having no avatar cause you to read.

Asking no questions allows you to know I believe in what I write.

Having no profile allows you to create one for me.

I know who I am.

I just want to know who you think I am.

Your responses tell me that.

Assume I read them all, thousands though they may be.

Enjoy...

Everything I do is a part of me. This photo is Ani DiFranco, one of my favorite singers; my name is from a Yeats poem, and the song in my profile is one of my new favorites, I change it whenever I find something that expresses how I'm feeling at the moment. All my questions and answers are my very own thoughts, put down in the written word as best as I know how.

• Bexx

Unless it's a sarcastic answer or a joke. So mostly, yes. If it's anything where I'm asked to have an opinion, then it would reflect who I am. As for the avatar, ummm not quite!

This is the real me. I don't hide behind an avatar. I don't like them. They all look alike. I have a couple of other real pictures of myself in my 360 photo album anyone can take a look.

• mandi

a million. Liquid State. 2. It Rolled. 3. it turns into moist. 4. He Sleeps at evening. 5. you received't locate a elephant with one hand. 6. the floor received't crack, you may drop the egg. 7. this is already equipped. 8. Very massive fingers. 9. the different 0.5.

Yeah my avatar and the way i answer questions make up the real me.

My avitar is a fair likeness. Answers here may be a bit more sarcastic than I would be in person, or maybe even more revealing than I would be in a crowd, but for the most part it is me, if perhaps a bit more so.

some people might have a tiny resemblance of what they wish they looked like but all the avatars are the same weight and stuff and all have perfect hair and things like that are not right

I guess I am, at that. I do love Sinatra's music, my name changes regularly to reflect my Mood, and my profile is mysterious. I don't do much answering anymore, by my questions definitely reflect the binge thinker I've become.

To an extent , yes . Honesty is always the best policy . Why bother to lie when nobody even knows who you are .