curious86 asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

How to make my testis lifted up during erection?

I always see gay porn stars' penises are lifted when they were having sex.how to do that when i masturbate?my testis only lifted up when i wake up in the morning @ when the surrounding is cold.but how to make such thing when i masturbate?

Favorite Answer

Your balls should tighten up as you get closer to orgasm. But you can manually tighten your balls up, just use your groin muscles to retract them.. If you haven't done this before, you may need to practice; but many guys can tighten up on command and sumo wrestlers are trained to retract their balls up so as to avoid injuring them.

Dip them in a cold pint of beer.

I thought girls liked the feeling of a good size ball bag slapping off their ***...

Maybe not.

Your dick stands during erection is that not enough??y do u want to lift ur balls??

vasectomy is when you have the tube that transport the sperm to the penis for ejaculation being cut and then tied up. this will prevent the sperm from being transported to the penis thus causing infertility . you can look at this website link for more information.

WHY????

Does it really matter what they look like when you masturbate...

wtf does it matter? And wtf are you watching gay porn?