Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How easy would it be for you to hide the fact that you have herpes from your lover?

Just wondering....

My boyfriend often goes on hiatus from love making....like for weeks. And, there is this mysterious rough patch of skin that is sometimes there....sometimes not.....on the head of the penis.

This seems unnatural to me, as we have only started living together a few months ago....and this should be the "honeymoon phase" in our relationship. But....it is not.

Something isn't right.

Favorite Answer

It is pretty easy. You should ask him what's behind this.. if he refuses to tell you, then you can tell him you want to go to get STD tests. If he refuses, then he obviously has something to hide.

I don't envy the spot you're in. Good luck!

I would not be having upprotected sex with this guy if I were you.I may be to late though for you if he has herpes you don't need to see the tell tale signs to infect your partner.You need to ask him if he does and then if he denies it you should tell him about your suspicions from the rough patch of skin and tell him he should get medical attention.If he goes balistic or will not go to the doctors then you know he is hiding something and for heavens sake go have yourself checked because if he gave it to you its something that you will have for life and will be in the same boat as him when it comes to your next partner but hopefully there are honest people who would tell a partner they have a diasese before getting intimate.And no more sex with this guy till you get answers and i would make them from a profesional one like a doctor.Good Luck

WOAH GIRL. Back it up. Tell your man your suspicious, and make him go to the doctor if he wants to keep you. You shouldnt have to wonder, and if you catch something because he didnt tell you, thats not only dangerous to you, but he's stupid for lying and ur stupid for staying. Tell him most clinics are free, and that this is serious and you two need to work though it together. The most important thing to curb his anger while you ask is to not make him feel stupid, but involve yourself, as it now is your problem too. Just a tip? Not everything fits into a condom, if you get my drift. Even if he wears one, you are still exposed.

nope ive never seen a man look like that that isint normal..look on we md just to make sure but hmm sounds fishy to me..i knew a girl who got an std and died a week later when they did the autopsy they found thats what really killed her ..come to find out her man was cheating on her and gave her std ..she didint know she had it

what!!!

Go and get checked out and dont have unprotected sex pls! jus do your self a favour get checked and confront him.. in a nice way first.. u dont wana make accusations JUST YET and then when he comes clean .. say bye bye! (cuz that doesnt sound right.. )

It's the worst thing to do. If you have a disease and pass it on to another person, you should have your sex organ removed!

He's infected with the herps, dump him fast

ask him.....if he is not honest with you about something that can affect your health for the rest of your life, then I would run fast in the opposite direction....good luck

mmmm yes it does sound like he is hiding something ---- i suggest you talk to him because while he may have it under control at the moment it may get out of control

dont sleep with him and bring him to a doctor right away,your in danger tell him to be truthfull to you and ask him if he has sexual desease