can anyone be objective on anything?

Favorite Answer

It isn't easy being objective some times I 'll admit.

When faced with a question that has been phrased so that the only answer is not the one that makes the most sense.

But I'll also admit I've been both amazed and shocked at some of the answers and to the questions as well.

Source(s): Maybe we should all try to take 24 hours and maybe come back with a fresh approach to some of these topics. Maybe we should try to better phrase some of the questions. As opposed to trying to force opinions down others peoples throats or seek a slap on the back for a good "Gotcha Question".

yes i can be objective on many things and i am especially objecting to your questioning me, i'm so confused , you're tearing me apart, i feel like a reble without a clue or cause, heeeellllllllllppppppppppppp!,whew, had a panic attack , but i'm much better now my viagra kicked in , oh darn it's stuck in my throat again, now i'll have a stiff neck for weeks , lol

I say it is already. Everyone is objective if it does not directly or indirectly affect it his interests, otherwise subjective.

I don't think so because we are subjective always. We put our emotions and our personal opinion into something. News are biased and people are divided and biased.

yep they can---as long they have a positive attitude.